Today’s tip for Amazingness:
What to do with all those Life Shake Canisters??
(Coffee canisters, protein canisters etc.)
Shaklee is all about the environment from our skin care to our supplements we care that not one ingredient in our products should ever harm one cell in your body or harm the environment. Part of that commitment is also teaching us to do our part! Whenever possible we encourage you to recycle, reuse or re-purpose containers and reduce waste!
We drink a protein shake every morning, leading to lots of canisters, but there is no need to drop them in the recycle bin, just re-purpose them. The labels peel off easily and I have left mine white, but feel free to paint your containers to add a little jazz to your cabinets or work space! Chalkboard type labels can be purchased from Walmart, Target, Amazon etc.
Today’s Shaklee Hack/DIY is what to do with all of those containers from your awesome Life Shake! (you can do the suggestions below with any container).
- Canisters for your cupboard. Put chalkboard labels on the outside making it easy to change the item you store inside. Plus you get an added bonus of making your pantry all nice and tidy and organized!
- Label them for the workshop with tags for nails, screws, washers, etc.
- Use them for painting projects to pour small amounts of paint into
- I use them for watercolor painting. I use one for clean water and one to rinse my brushes in
- Make a hole in the lid and put your plastic grocery bags inside and pull out through the lid
- Use them to make your own DIY baby wipes
- Decorate the outside wrapping with twine, paint, wall paper, glue stones on it etc. to make a nice flower pot
- Use adhesive strips or screws to stick the bottom end (horizontally) to the wall and use as a wall organizer
- Punch holes in the sides and use battery operated tea lights and use as luminaries
- Store small items for camping to keep them dry
- Donate to a pre-school, school etc. for storage containers
- Turn into a bird feeder
For more ideas try searching Pinterest, the web etc. using search phrases like “re-purpose coffee cans” “reuse canisters”. I’m sure there are lots of wonderful ideas out there that haven’t occurred to me yet.
There are so many creative ways to re-purpose, I’d love to hear from you. How do you reuse your canisters?
One of the biggest arguments I hear lately is that people just want to do environmentally friendly DIY projects and therefore they are not interested in Shaklee. Shaklee is environmentally friendly in all that we do and you can still do your DIY projects with them, I know I do. If you want more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these DIY projects are often off label and are not authorized or endorsed by Shaklee Corporation.
What is Life Shake anyway?
Shaklee Life Energizing Shake
New delicious meal shake contains nutrients clinically proven to help create the foundation for a longer, healthier life. It is designed to increase your energy, help you achieve a healthier weight, and provide incredible digestive and immune support from fiber and probiotics.
Available in soy and non-soy formulas
The Shaklee Life Energizing Shake Mix comes packed with:
- 24 grams* of protein, including 16 grams of plant-based, non-GMO protein
- Added leucine to help preserve lean muscle and achieve a healthier weight
- A powerful combination of prebiotics and one billion CFU of patented probiotics
- Omega-3 (ALA) to support heart and brain health
And Life Shake:
- Gluten free, lactose free, low glycemic, and Kosher
- Contains no added artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
* When prepared as directed with 1 cup of nonfat milk.
My journey to amazing:
My Shaklee Life: My husband and I love having a Shaklee business. We enjoy the income it brings in, but more than that we really love the fact that every day I get to help someone else be healthier and help them be their best version of themselves. We love what Shaklee means to the environment and community as well! In our journey to amazing I – Lisa intend to grow my business and help more people and have fun in the process. If you’d like to learn more about Shaklee email us at email@example.com.
“Like” My Shaklee Life Facebook page and learn health and fitness tips as well as more about Shaklee.
My Life of Well Being: It is my determination to be more fit, and develop healthy holistic attitudes towards my health and my body. I choose to do this through education, exercise, caring for myself, and healthy eating and Shaklee.
Here is my Shaklee 180 fitness plan. If you you’d like to join me ask me about becoming a member and having access to the 180 fitness plan, meal plans and nutrition guides.
Monday & Thursday: Upper
Tuesday & Friday: Core
Wednesday & Saturday: Lower
I also add in Yoga and Tai Chi and Dolphin Pushups -oof and walking!
What motivates you? Reply and share your motivating tricks and tips.
I would love it if you would join my team either as a customer or a business builder! Here is a short video about the Shaklee Opportunity and please visit my website at http://lisaburbach.myshaklee.com
100 Days to Amazing! You can do amazing things. I believe you can; you believe you can too!
What the 100 Days is about:
I was at the Shaklee Global Conference August 12-16th and we were challenged to 100 Days of Amazing with the question of what could we accomplish in 100 days if we really tried? I was inspired by the challenge, both as a business builder who wants to grow my business in 100 days and as an individual! What could I do in 100 days? This blog is a journey, an exercise in learning ways to be the best me, I can be and to help you be the best you, you can be while I’m at it!
Thanks for joining me on this journey!
All photography is by me. Feel free to share, but I ask that you credit the photo to my Lisa Wright Burbach. To see more of my photos visit my flickr site and Instagram listed to the right. I also have some photography on Pinterest.