Today’s tip for Amazingness:
Last night I was in a meeting where we were asked to remember what things we are thankful for in Shaklee. We were also reminded that we do what we do, for others, that not one penny is earned that first another person is made to feel better. I’m thankful for these reminders.
As I contemplated the question regarding my thankfulness I realized that I am thankful for much because of Shaklee.
I am thankful for:
- The wonderful people I have met who share their love, knowledge, and selves so fully
- The education I receive daily regarding eating well, exercise, caring for my self
- The education I receive about the importance of caring for our environment, how to be green, how to be safe and reduce our exposure to toxins
- The science and research that goes into everything about Shaklee
- That the products all do the things they say they do
- That people’s lives are changed every single day because of Shaklee and I get to be a part of that
- For learning and always being reminded to put others first and business second
- That Shaklee distributors are unusually happy, friendly, helpful, healthy, and satisfied people
- For an opportunity to help provide for our family
- I’m thankful to get to share this with my husband
- For the Shaklee Bill of rights and the fact that people really act that way.
At Shaklee, every human has the inalienable right…
To unleash their full human potential
To thrive, not just survive
To take control of their destiny
To be part of a supportive, encouraging community
To be recognized for their accomplishments
To make an impact on themselves, their family, and community
To live free of toxins and stress
To live younger, longer
To experience the world
To give back
I am thankful that these aren’t just Shaklee lessons, but life lessons and that is amazing!
As you search for safe, green, and effective products I’d like to help you learn about Shaklee and the commitment to your health and the environment. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-638-1681 to learn more or visit my website at http://lisaburbach.myshaklee.com.
My journey to amazing:
My Shaklee Life: My husband and I love having a Shaklee business. We enjoy the income it brings in, but more than that we really love the fact that every day I get to help someone else be healthier and help them be their best version of themselves. We love what Shaklee means to the environment and community as well! In our journey to amazing I – Lisa intend to grow my business and help more people and have fun in the process. If you’d like to learn more about Shaklee email us at email@example.com.
“Like” My Shaklee Life Facebook page and learn health and fitness tips as well as more about Shaklee.
My Life of Well Being: It is my determination to be more fit, and develop healthy holistic attitudes towards my health and my body. I choose to do this through education, exercise, caring for myself, and healthy eating and Shaklee.
Here is my Shaklee 180 fitness plan. If you you’d like to join me ask me about becoming a member and having access to the 180 fitness plan, meal plans and nutrition guides.
Monday & Thursday: Upper
Tuesday & Friday: Core
Wednesday & Saturday: Lower
I also add in Yoga and Tai Chi and Dolphin Pushups -oof and walking!
What motivates you? Reply and share your motivating tricks and tips.
100 Days to Amazing! You can do amazing things. I believe you can; you believe you can too!
What the 100 Days is about:
I was at the Shaklee Global Conference August 12-16th and we were challenged to 100 Days of Amazing with the question of what could we accomplish in 100 days if we really tried? I was inspired by the challenge, both as a business builder who wants to grow my business in 100 days and as an individual! What could I do in 100 days? This blog is a journey, an exercise in learning ways to be the best me, I can be and to help you be the best you, you can be while I’m at it!
Thanks for joining me on this journey!
All photography is by me. Feel free to share, but I ask that you credit the photo to my Lisa Wright Burbach. To see more of my photos visit my flickr site and Instagram listed to the right. I also have some photography on Pinterest.