Place a custom order today:
Lip Balms $3.00 each plus Shipping, unless local.
Ingredients: Jojoba oil, coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, and essential oils
- Eucalyptus and Spearmint – lovely for cold season or just because it is soothing and relaxing
- Russin Tea (Orange and Clove)
- Orange and Vanilla – smells like a dreamsicle
- Peppermint and Rosemary (sort a like a certain beeish kind)
- Orange and Peppermint
Whipped Shea and Kpangnan butter blend: $5.00 plus shipping, unless local
2 oz bottle, 1.09oz by wt. $5.00. Ingredients: Shea butter, Kpangnan butter, coconut oil and cornstarch
You may be familiar with Shea butter, but what about Kpangnan, pronounced pawn-ya?
It has a smooth silky texture with an aroma similar to Cocoa and Shea butter mixed together and is even more moisturizing than Shea butter and has a slight warming effect on the skin when applied. Studies have found that Kpangnan contains a high amount of stigmasterol, an unsaturated plant sterol that contains anti-inflammatory and pain relieving agents
Together these two make a divine blend!
Epsom Bath Soak Blends: $6.00 2 cups
- Roman Chamomile, Spike Lavender, and Vetiver. This blend is soothing and wonderful for tired, achy muscles.
- Orange, Lavender, and Cedarwood
- Ravintsera, Juniper, Spruce, and Cyprus – for bathtime during cold, flu and allergy season
- Lavender and Orange- soothing to the nervous system and prepares you for a lovely night’s sleep
- Custom blends
Inhalers: $6.00 plus shipping, unless local
Inhalers are a quick way to benefit from aromatherapy and one of the fastest routes of effectiveness, just a sniff and you’re there! They are also great for when you want to avoid smelling like essential oils!
- Muscle Tension
- Memory and Focus
- Ask me about other options